Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Awesome

The idea it's very cool, and the cutscenes were awesome. But, I think that this game has even more potential. Like, I thought that it was missing some kind of epic soundtrack. And the drawings could be better.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

...

I just bow down to your geniality.

TF2 Scout Soundboard TF2 Scout Soundboard

Nice

Good idea putting the voices in a soundboard. I really wanted to hear the Badda-Swiiiing. Too bad it isn't there (yet?)

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Though I don't like Doom

You sure had an ass-breaking work to do transforming the game into Flash. Looking at the secrets, the ammo positions, the enemies. Everything. I bow before your awesomeness. You sir, you win Newgrounds

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Awesome game!

But I agree with everyone else, it's too short. But I had a great time being the Grim Reaper :[)

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Yet again

I wouldnt expect less from Tom and MindChamber. Nuff' Said

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

I hate it

I hate it for many reasons:
1- I'm from Venezuela, our soldiers (greatest shit ever) dont wear World War 1 uniforms. And I was a bit offended by that. This game is a proof of American Government and Companies stupidness.
2- It's a cheap copy of Metal Slug, Indestructo-tank and Indestructo-Copter, that leaves no creativity at all
3- Why bring this shit to newgrounds?
4- Fuck EA, stop making this bullshit and keep making Command & Conquer, Harry Potter and that kind of shit

Jive Machine Jive Machine

OH MY GOD!!

I HAVE NEVER FOUND A GAME SO HILAROUS!! YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL

BlueHippo responds:

Ooh I will!

Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

Great Game!

It's awesome, the music isn't annoying, the gameplay is smooth, it's very entrtaining
5/5 10/10

By the way, there's a glitch in lvl 9 I think, my mouse pointer on the game started pointing downards