Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Well

I loved it, like the others. But the only thing that kind of let me down, it's that it is too fast paced. It's not slow and disturbing with the creepy squish-like eye blinking sounds and the always-weird backround sound that it used to have. But it was good overall. The new graphics were good and bad at the same time. Because, when they're like they used to be, it gives the feeling of a childish, creepy and scary universe that you get the feeling that something's not right. Here, it looks neater and way more polished, so it looks more like a flash, and not like a bad dream (which, I find it's the beauty of the series)
Pretty good overall. Keep it up.

Tarboy Tarboy

I'm speechless

This maybe, it's the best animation I have ever seen.

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Ok ok, you deserve this.

All this bunch of guys who gave you a 0 are just assholes. I'm giving you the 5/5 and 10/10 cause you can improve so much, to the point to be as or more popular than/as The Boogley or Catoblepas. Keep working, practice, polish up your drawing skills and coloring and you will go FAR.

Keep Up!
-M

L4D Short: Starring Louis L4D Short: Starring Louis

Nice

I saw the description and sayed "Meh, I don't mind, black, white" But he really does look weird in a white stickman. But the animation was really cool and the audio, just awesome. Keep up!

StealthBeast responds:

Oh I see how it is. Once you go black, never go back? You sayin' a black man can't be anything otha' than a black man?

j/p. Glad you liked the animation.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Amazing!

Duck hunt part one was totally EPIC!

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

oh...

Oh Yotam, you crazy bastard, we love you. Awesome flash BTW

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

Awesome

Because of the silence, I thought that it was going to be dramatic, but then The Justice Knee came out!
This could be longer, like a whole checkup, that would be amazing.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Awesome!

But, I think that it's got to be more spontaneus, I mean, more like BANG! and BANGBANGBANG!!! Play your movie, and Metal Gear Awesome at the same time. You'll see that Egoraptor's it's more active, more...BANG! I hope that you understand what i'm triying to say. But! Overall, it was... AWESOME!

Wild Missingno. Appeared! Wild Missingno. Appeared!

Awesome but

Chuck Norris-based Missigno jokes, aren't funny

Lilium Lilium

Mind Blowing

The art was great, the music fitted the story, the writing.... was just amazing. And because someone writes dark stories doesn't mean he/she is emo or goth, I write stories like this one, and I really enjoyed watching at this.

Keep the amazing work!